Offer 1- International Flights booking: Flat 10% instant discount on International Flights to UK, Europe and South East Asia
|Minimum Transaction Value (INR)
|Flat 10% instant discount up to INR 7,500
|Website, Mobile Site, Android app and iOS app only
Participation in this offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Offer is not applicable on payments made through My Wallet (MakeMyTrip Wallet – bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, COD, Pay Pal, Gift card, net banking and EMI payments
- In case of partial/full cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for the discount
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase after the discount amount is availed, MakeMyTrip will deduct the discount amount from the refund and cancellation charges shall apply
- If there is any rescheduling or cancellation, customer has to bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other rescheduling/cancellation fees.
- 20% cashback (capped at a maximum of ₹ 2,500/-) on RuPay International Card for successful POS transaction in United Kingdom at any Merchant Location except restaurants in United Kingdom.
- 50% cashback (capped at a maximum of ₹ 10,000/-) on RuPay International Card for successful POS transaction at any restaurant in United Kingdom.
- If the customer doesn’t receive the discount, he/she must raise the claim at https://support.makemytrip.com/MyAccount/MyIncidents/NewComplaint within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the Cardholder fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the discount amount
- Add-on cards will be treated as separate cards
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of MakeMyTrip
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- For any card related claims, the customer shall approach the Bank and MakeMyTrip shall not entertain any such claims
- MakeMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking
- In no event the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi
- Customer’s, who are Travel